Fighting Back!

Mine was not an Injury but a diagnosed. I'm happy to say I'm through the fight and am in the reconstruction phase. I had a setback after 3 and a half month that put me back on medical restriction. I was back to full throttle in ZUMBA class and the next day I had developed excess fluid around the Pectoral muscle reconstruction area on the left.
Going forward I want to go easy on that area and high impact fitness is on hold for a few months. I'm walking but that is getting boring as it's been the main thing for the last 7 months. I did think of a Stationary bike but I don't own one and the budget has taken a hit as well. not sure that I'm able to do enough yet that could justify a gym membership yet.
The weather is turning and I'm looking for any good ideas for low impact (low bounce) and no and/or easy arm movements. Ideas?

Replies

• BikingSouthernBelle
    BikingSouthernBelle Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2017
    Update: Well on the recovery road. I'm off the Doctors restriction since mid December. I was reminded to "ease in to it" due to the set back I had earlier, LOL. I've gone snowboarding 6 times now and been doing great. I had one fall with a direct impact to the chest,... but it was kind of nice to get that over with. I know I can crash and be OK. I'm down 15 pounds now and getting my swagger back :) Kicking Cancers *Donkey*! Whoot