What games are you working out with?

LepperMessiah1
LepperMessiah1 Posts: 102 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
Here's what I've found so far on a scale of least intense to most intense, and what half of the body they work the most:

The Lab's Longbow (Upper Body)
Fruit Ninja VR (Upper Body)
Audioshield (Upper Body)
HoloBall (Upper Body)
The Thrill of the Fight (Upper Body)
HoloPoint (Lower Body, full depth squat to dodge)

I am constantly on the lookout for new games to workout with (especially lower body), so please share your suggestions.

Replies

• r00tuzr
    r00tuzr Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for another Lower body so I can switch out holopoint every few days.
  • mcoppola07
    mcoppola07 Posts: 25 Member
    I don't think there's anything else available right now that would be on the same level as Holopoint. Hover Junkers comes sorta close since you're ducking down a lot, but again, not on the same level. Maybe you could occasionally swap out Holopoint with a nice walk/jog? Would be a good excuse to bust out Pokemon Go if you play it. Or, if you have a console, maybe get Just Dance? It's something I've been thinking about doing since I worry that Holopoint will eventually get boring if I'm playing it almost every day.
  • LepperMessiah1
    LepperMessiah1 Posts: 102 Member
    Had a great experience testing out two new games, Sword Master VR and Bitslap, and modifying AudioShield. I did a little write-up on Reddit for them (and Fruit Ninja VR).

Still haven't found any lower body VR games other than HoloPoint. My only suggestion is something like The Vanishing of Ethan Carter or The Solus Project and jogging in place while using the forward locomotion.
  • VRHockey
    VRHockey Posts: 62 Member
    Well, you can play The Last Sniper VR and only do squats when dodging/hiding. I did that a little bit and it was tiring.
  • 360rumors
    360rumors Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2016
    Re lower body exercise, my quads are usually sore from playing Thrill of the Fight because when I duck or punch the body, I squat partially, not just bend my torso. Not sure if that's the right boxing technique though.