Knee pain and aerobics

Options
Hi everyone. Im new here....idk why but everytime i try the walk at home i get a terrible knee pain and a feeling that one of my knees are going to slip out of the joint. Does anyone else experience this?

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Hi Channy, It sounds like you might need to check with your doctor before you begin an exercise program. If you haven't worked out in a while, it could just be sore from the added work. Sometimes walking and the other movements Leslie incorporates into the walk can make the muscles around the knee stronger which in turn will do away with the pain. But if it feels like it's slipping, it's time to see the doctor to rule out any problems the might become worse if you continue to do the walk.

Best of luck.
  • medlib
    medlib Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I recently hurt my IT band in my aerobics class at work. How long until I can start Leslie again?
  • Deeder522
    Deeder522 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I can't give you any helpful information but I would suggest trying water walking in a pool if you can. I you know the 4 basic steps the Leslie does you can try them in the water which should be better while you strengthen the knees. AnnofB is right seek out a doctor.