Sword Master VR and Bitslap are out today!

Options
LepperMessiah1
LepperMessiah1 Posts: 102 Member
edited September 2016 in Social Groups
Full disclosure: I received free keys to try out both of these games. That said, there aren't a whole lot of games available right now that have given me a high-intensity workout. I've really only had HoloPoint and The Thrill of the Fight to deliver the lion's share of my VR fitness conditioning.

So if it's any indication of how great I think these games are for exercise, for the final week of my challenge I'm switching out those games for these games. So far, the results have been excellent and I haven't burned this many calories on a daily basis since my first week!

Anyways, check them out for yourself. You can always refund them (remember to stay under 2 hours and/or 2 weeks to remain eligible for refund).

Cheers!

Replies

• mcoppola07
    mcoppola07 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Went ahead and checked them out...and now they're both installing! I might try them out tonight but not for too long, I just finished today's VR workout and I'm beat!
  • r00tuzr
    r00tuzr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Last night I played sword master. Great game great workout. I hit my walls a couple of times. I think I can alternate this and holopoint.
  • VRHockey
    VRHockey Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am digging Sword Master VR. It is a great alternative to Thrill of the Fight for me.