Day 15 Weekly Challenge

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone!

Sorry this is being posted so late. I just spent several hours on the phone with my mother.

Yesterday was a great workout day for me. I tried a few strength machines that I'd never used before. I'm a little sore today, but not miserably so. Because of yesterday's gym visit, I met my goal. :) How did you do on your goal?

This week's challenge was inspired by my fiancee. He always nags me that I don't do a warm-up or a cool-down when I exercise. I know that I should, but for some reason, I just don't. So, this week I will work out five times, and each time I will do a fifteen minute warm-up and a ten minute cool-down.

Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

Dani

Replies

• JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm sorry I've been so quiet this past week. It's been a pretty stressful/sad week for me. First, my bicycle was stolen right off of my front porch. That may not sound like a big deal to some of you but if you knew what that bike meant to me, you'd understand why it was such an emotional event. I won't get into the details on here but if you're curious, go to my website, http://www.IntendedHarm.com and click on the "About Diana" tab. The video pretty much sums it up for you.

Then, the whole Zimmerman trial has really done a number on me. And to top off the week, Corey Montieth up and dies on me. I know it might sound crazy that a bike, a trial that has nothing to do with me and an actor I've never met has upset me so much that it's ruined my week but what can I say? I'm an emotional kind of girl.

It also didn't help when I got on the scale Saturday morning and saw that I was up to 142. That's a 2 pound weight gain. Blah!

Here's to a better week.

Dani - I see you watch Torchwood. Does that mean you're a Doctor Who fan as well?

♥ Diana
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Diana,

I'm sorry you had such a rough week. :flowerforyou: I know that sense of violation takes a long time to dissipate after a theft. The Zimmerman verdict weighed heavily on my heart as well. Even though I'd never heard of Corey Montieth before this week, I can empathize with the you. I was devastated when Heath Ledger died! The Westboro crazies picketed his funeral too. About your gain, chalk it up to your bodies natural and temporary reaction to stress. It'll be gone next week.

Why, yes it does! I love Doctor Who! I'm anxiously awaiting the 50th! :love: