Reached my weight goal today!

Options
rocky503
rocky503 Posts: 430 Member
Very excited I see the number I set as my goal today! Now it's a matter of maintenance and little more muscle building. Charting my intake really helped over the last few months, even though I slacked off the last couple of weeks. I plan to make a regular thing, along with 2 or three weight training sessions, run/walking this summer. Maybe I post a picture when I get a good one taken.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Rocky! That is sooooo awesome!

My weight keeps flirting with getting to goal weight lately. For the past 3 or 4 weeks, I will get within a pound or less of my goal weight then shoot back up another couple of pounds. My diet is not changing wildly, so I'm wondering if it has to do with hormones or my workouts.

I am so happy for you!
  • rocky503
    Options
    Thanks
    I know what you mean. Just cuz I made it today it could pop up if I don't think about it, intake and exercise wise. I'm telling you, if you haven't' tried it, kettle bell workouts are great to boost the metabolism. This summer I am focusing on more weight training and short high intensity cardio. Which seams to do the trick along with keeping calories in check. I think I've found lots of cardio wasnt' helping me as I'd get hungry and eat the calories right back.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker:

Way to go!!!! :flowerforyou:

I hope that one day I will be able to make a post like this! You are fabulous!
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great work, Rocky!!!! :drinker:
  • rocky503
    Options
    Thanks gals!