Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

October Fresh Start!

For those of you who are still sticking around here even though it is a little dead...lol...

Any goals for October? It is a long month of 31 days with two holidays - up here in Canada it's Thanksgiving and then Halloween...and both of those involve FOOD AND TREATS!

Thanksgiving is a pre-planned cheat day for me. Other than that, I plan to stick to cals!!!

Replies

• CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Hmmm... lose 3 more lbs I guess. That's pretty aggressive for me but I'll give it a shot.

I wish I could set a goal for the weather to change from hot to cool, I want that even more tbh lol
  • Steph2285
    Steph2285 Posts: 118 Member
    My goal is to lose 6-8lbs by Halloween. It's going to be tough, my family is coming into town next week & we want to show them lots of cool places to eat & all the awesome breweries around here! Other then that, I'm going to be working A LOTTTTTT. Have overtime already scheduled every week. Hopefully I'll find enough time for ME & I can get my butt to workout! Good luck everyone!
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Thanksgiving is at my house this year so I can control the menu somewhat as I can't mess with tradition too much.

-I am aiming for another 5 lbs (but really hoping more)
    -get the work/school/life balance figured out better
    -incorporate more stretching to target the tight muscles the yoga classes seem to miss
    -get more vegetables into my diet (incorporate am a certified veggie hater from birth!)
    -just keep logging, just keep logging, just keep logging
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Thanksgiving is at my house this year so I can control the menu somewhat as I can't mess with tradition too much.

-I am aiming for another 5 lbs (but really hoping more)
    -get the work/school/life balance figured out better
    -incorporate more stretching to target the tight muscles the yoga classes seem to miss
    -get more vegetables into my diet (incorporate am a certified veggie hater from birth!)
    -just keep logging, just keep logging, just keep logging
    I forgot to add I am starting the month at 193.2 lbs.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    To just stay focused on being active and walking along with healthy food choices. It will start getting cold here so I'm developing a plan for that also.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    My goal is to lose another 5 lbs. this month and embrace the cooler weather.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    I want to also lose 5 lbs for my surgery in November keeping my fingers crossed I lose it!