Let the fun begin!!!

Options

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    OMG i almost forgot i joined a new challenge. HAHA I have been so busy with the BL challenge and life. I am ready to rock and roll when the challenge begins in a couple weeks though !
    Glad you remembered! :)

Attention All Group Members! The team rosters will be released THIS Saturday, October 15th. The first destination, mileage and mini-challenges will be announced on Sunday Evening, October 16th. The race begins one week from today!! It is time to start packing! :)B):)

Happy dance!!

• Skybluestar7
    Skybluestar7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All Packed! sounds like fun :) I can't wait!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    OMG i almost forgot i joined a new challenge. HAHA I have been so busy with the BL challenge and life. I am ready to rock and roll when the challenge begins in a couple weeks though !
    Glad you remembered! :)

Attention All Group Members! The team rosters will be released THIS Saturday, October 15th. The first destination, mileage and mini-challenges will be announced on Sunday Evening, October 16th. The race begins one week from today!! It is time to start packing! :)B):)

Exciting and I don't even know what to expect! Next Tuesday we are heading on vacation...a hiking vacation in fact! Can't wait to understand how this works :)
  • wouldbangl
    wouldbangl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My first challenge ever! I am excited to be here and can hardly wait to get started!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    <<<~~~~my hiking shoes are ready!!!!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would like to be on team 3 with Glossysweetums if possible. I'm excited! Thanks :)
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    I just joined and would like to be on team 3 with Glossysweetums if possible. I'm excited! Thanks :)
    I think it is probably possible! I will have @MissionEnforcer see what he can do! We are excited to have you! :)
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    I think it is probably possible! I will have @MissionEnforcer see what he can do! We are excited to have you! :)

Thank you, I'm happy to be here! So just checking, I'm in? I saw you sent an email you need 10 others.
    Thanks! ;)
  • jen_b860813
    jen_b860813 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    So excited to start again!!
  • dawnsch1995
    dawnsch1995 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This will be my 4th race and looking forward to getting back in track! So excited to start!
  • hawkins410
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes, @tuffgirl19, you are in & on the same team as @glossysweetums. :)
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    Yes, @tuffgirl19, you are in & on the same team as @glossysweetums. :)

Woo hoo!!! Thank you! I'm excited and ready to get started! B)

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 May I be put back on team 2? If not, it is alright.

• wolvinnetje
    wolvinnetje Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ok after a few days been away from this planet ;) I'm ready for the new challenge I even make a new workoutsheet for 12 weeks that is till excactly the end of 2016!!!! So let's go for it
    A little Question are missionenforcer making new teamposts on this challenge? or do we use them from the summer challenge?

tfbko7l6jyma.jpg
  • hawkins410
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @hawkins410 May I be put back on team 2? If not, it is alright.
    You crossed the finish line with Team 2, so you've been put back with your old mates! :)
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Pulled out my exercise mat. It seemed to have disappeared sometime while I was eating croissants in Europe this summer.

Pull out my running shoes. They have already gotten a pretty good workout since I signed up for the race.
    Starting tracking in MFP. Well... I will start today.

I'm targeting to lose 15lbs during the race. Sounds crazy but I know I can do it. Its the 15lbs I found in the bakeries in Europe this summer.

Good thing I don't live there.... I'd be on "my 600lb life".

Have fun everyone... time to get moving!

Vowder
  • Vowder
    Vowder Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Is MissionEnforcer ready? How many people have signed up so far?

Are you looking for more?

Vowder
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Vowder wrote: »
    Is MissionEnforcer ready? How many people have signed up so far?

Are you looking for more?

Vowder

@MissionEnforcer has the spreadsheets ready to roll!
    So far we have 116 racers signed up (MissionEnforcer is #117, but he doesn't count because he is not racing. ;) )
    We still need players to complete the SIX teams! If you, or anyone else, know someone who would like to race, send them this way! :)
    Once the six teams are full, the waiting list will begin. I imagine players will be pulled off the list rather quickly, so everyone encourage your friends to join! Thank you! B)
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - @sabreena86 has already joined but is in another challenge with a few of us and requests to be placed on team two if possible. Thank you!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer - @sabreena86 has already joined but is in another challenge with a few of us and requests to be placed on team two if possible. Thank you!
    I'll see if he can work his magic! Something makes me think he can! ;)