The October Motivation Journal

Options
tcunbeliever
tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
This group has been kind of quiet lately, but let's go for a third month anyway!

1. What is motivating you in October?
2. What are you goals for October?
3. How specifically are you planning on meeting your goals?
4. What is your favorite part of October?

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    Options
    1. What is motivating you in October? Halloween!!!!
    2. What are you goals for October? Look awesome in my costume!!!
    3. How specifically are you planning on meeting your goals? Goals for each day
    Complete all scheduled workouts - this one is obvious
    Keep carbs within goal - I find that eating a lot of carbs makes me more hungry
    No chocolate - this is just an easy way for me to reduce consumption this month
    No alcohol - reducing consumption, particularly since I make terrible food choices when I drink
    Sleep 8 hours - this will be the hardest, I never get enough rest
    4. What is your favorite part of October? I know we are always looking forward to our goals and planning for the future, so I added this question just to put a bit of focus on enjoying the present and appreciating right now. My favorite part of October is the changing of the leaves. I love being outside and this time of year is one where you can just see the world change around you as the deciduous trees go from green to their fall colors of yellow or orange or red. It's very pretty, plus a sharp visual reminder that time is marching on!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    1. What is motivating you in October?
    ~starting the lose 100lbs in 15 month challenge and learning to live life without being tethered to a scale, food, or anything weight loss related. Learning to live life is much more important to me.
    2. What are you goals for October?
    ~live life a little bit more. Get involved with projects I enjoy.
    3. How specifically are you planning on meeting your goals?
    ~stay away from the tracker and tracking food in general. Over the last 24 years I've dieted continuously. NO MORE. I will eat when hungry, stay away from processed foods.
    4. What is your favorite part of October?
    ~the leaves changing colors
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Been good on the carbs, and good on the no alcohol/chocolate...and while I'm out of town actually getting 8 hours of sleep, though somewhat broken since I'm not used to the noise of people, cars, and planes...I miss my crickets and tree frogs...been super good on getting workouts and extra workout, I'm sooooo bored here...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Did measurements today, compared to Oct 1st I am down 1 pound, down 1/2% body fat, and down 1/2" on my hips...small progress, but still progress!!! Can't wait to see what next week's measurements say since that will be the last Sat of the month...I'm planning a photo shoot in my Harley Quinn costume next Sat, so I'll have to get at least one picture onto here, it's time for a new profile photo anyway!!!
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Great job Tiffany!!!!