Phentermine?

Options
1Ginabb
1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
Hello everyone. I was so happy to have a couple of friend request in my mailbox. MsDimeo, good to see you are still doing good. You look great.
I have not been on here in over 6 months. I have kept my weight off, but it's been up and down for the past 6 months. I still do NS, but I only order it every 3 months. I supplement with lowcarb, lowfat, well balanced meals of lean meats and lots of veggies.
Also, I gained some weight back about half, and even with going back to 100% NS, and exercising 3-4 days a week, I couldn't get it off. My doctor run test and everything was fine, she just believed my metabolism was wreaked by my age and yo-yo dieting throughout the years. So she prescribed Phentermine. So far I have lost all that I gained back, but even with the meds it's been a slow process. It has taken me 3 months to get off the 12 lbs I gained back of my 27. Has anyone else had these issues or been put on phentermine or a similar drug?

Replies

• MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Glad your back! And thank you. I managed to loose 50lbs but cant get any more off. I really dont want too but I always like a challange. haha. Like you I recently started postponing my shipments and trying to eat more foods of my own. I will put on a pound or two then drop it by back off by the end of the week. Its crazy and hard. But to you question, no, I have never tried the Phentermine. But if its working for you, keep it up. Sometimes we need that little extra boost!!!!
    Lisa♥