Tuesday 7/16 commitment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
What are my friends up to today to keep the toning and slimming happening?

We are going up to see the B&B that we are renting for my son's wedding in August, so when i get home, either swim some more or take a hike buddy!

Whatever you do, make it great!

Replies

• Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was horrible and this week I'm stressing out because I'm hosting this bridal shower on Saturday (with hardly any help...ekk). So...here are my commitments today!

July 16th Commitment:
    -Drink 10 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -30 Day Shred (level 1) workout after work
    -75 Squats and 30 Walking Lunges
    -10,000 Steps
    -Walk 1 mile during work
    -Plan out my workout schedule for the next two weeks and then a schedule I can have while on vacation! :)
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get in a bike ride with my daughter last night, but I did end up shooting pool for over an hour with her and my husband. So I wasn't overly active on my rest day but at least I didn't sit on my butt all evening, either!

Today I'm going to do 30 minutes of strength training and run 3 miles. Also I've been slacking on my water intake the last few days, so I'll drink at least 8 glasses today. I'm taking one of my team members out for lunch today to deliver her performance review, so I'll do my best to make healthy choices. Steamed veggies sound really good to me today!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Zumba tonight after work! We haven't had our last few Zumba classes for a variety of reasons, so I'm really excited to have it tonight. That's my fun cardio.

There's a Farmer's Market in the plaza across the street from my office that is finally starting up today, so I'm excited to get over there and see what they have to offer. It's pretty early in the growing season here in Minnesota.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend has a show tonight, so another night of going out with NO DRINKING! People are finally starting to realize all my ice water at the bar is a lifestyle change and that I'm not preggers (especially since I'm looking less pregnant these days!) lol

I'm committed to doing my "home workout" every day this week. Hope my little bit of extra effort pays off :) I'll try to bump my squats up to 50 this time. The only part of me that's sore today are my abs from the plank - yay!

Oh yeah, I'm still committed to not weighing myself until Friday - that's driving me nuts, by the way!

Feeling extra motivated because I'm wearing pants that haven't fit me in years and I've been getting compliments all morning :D
    (14 petite, and I even have room to breath! WOOT WOOT!)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    30 minutes on treadmill, leg workout at the gym. It was a good day.