Week 13 Challenge

Options
adancer59
adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
Hello again ladies! So sorry for posting our challenge for this week a day late! Since it is late (and because I'm running out of ideas) I made this week's challenge very personalized. You will be setting personal food and exercise goals along with our usual exercise goal and our month long challenge. I love running this for all of you as it keeps me very motivated, but I'd really love to get some challenge ideas from you all! Please post in the following thread to let me know what ideas you have: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/996673-challenge-ideas

Thanks!!!

Exercise Challenges
1. Exercise 4 out of 7 days this week for at least 30 minutes. The exercise can be either cardio or strength training. It can be at a gym, at home, outside, or anywhere else you'd like. Squeeze it in during your lunch break at work or while your kids are at their extracurricular activities. Whenever it is and whatever it is, make sure it happens at least 4 times this week :)

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeeds

2. Week 3 of the month long challenge! Do as many squats, crunches, and push-ups as you can each week. Make sure to keep track of how many you accomplish! At the end of the week, the person with the most in each category will get an advantage pound. At the end of the month, the people who've gone the farthest in each category will get an extra advantage pound.

1 lbs advantage for the best performer in each category

3. Set a personal exercise goal for yourself. Make it attainable, but don't make it too easy. Remember that you are supposed to challenge yourself!

Food Challenge
4. Set a personal food goal for yourself. Make it attainable, but don't make it too easy. Remember that you are supposed to challenge yourself!

In Summary:
1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage
2. Person that does the most squats, push-ups, crunches = 1 lbs advantage
3. Personal exercise goal = 1 lbs advantage
4. Personal food goal = 1 lbs advantage