10/20 Thursday Day 20 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
5r68rtazosxr.jpg

Today's Challenge: Today's challenge is to check out an exercise video on You Tube and do it! Why not try something new? Maybe Tai Chi or that heart pounding dance video your friend has been raving about? It doesn't matter how intense the activity is. What counts is that we get up and MOVE!

Alternative Challenge:
Go out and try drawing/painting nature. Set it up so you are standing and try and draw/paint what interests you outside!

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Will do!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,927 Member
    Options
    Well, this challenge is a bit tricky today since it will be a long work day, but I like to walk around my backward to wake me up in the morning. This morning it is still dark, and the stars are quite visible (rare for light-polluted L.A.), so I went out and traced the night sky. Hey, if Van Gogh can make a masterpiece of a Starry Night, I can draw a Starry Early Morning. :smile:
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been fascinated by Tai Chi for some time and I'm pretty sure I have a beginner DVD somewhere. I'll dig it out and give it a try. :)
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I think I will try some Tai Chi - I've done my workout this morning and I am sore - so something slower paced sounds good to me.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a 28 day exercise challenge/ plan (Jessica Smith - her Fall Back into Fitness Challenge). It's supposedly over, but I kept stopping and starting week 1 and finally got to Week 2. Today's exercise is a 'walk' using a stretch band, which I have never tried before. Looking forward to it. A couple of days ago I did a yoga one, also new to me.
  • Midnigh
    Midnigh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got on my incredibly dusty elliptical today for 30 minutes and it felt pretty good.