Day 16

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone!

How are you? I haven't heard from some of you in a while. Everything okay?

I didn't get as much of a workout in yesterday as I'd hoped. I'm not sure if I was just having super cramps or if a cyst ruptured on my ovary or something, but as I was putting my shoes on to go to the gym, I got this sudden, intense pain in my lower abdomen. I ended up on the floor in a fetal position for half an hour with Alex frantically saying, "Do you want to go to the ER?!?!" over and over. As suddenly as the pain began, it was over. All of a sudden, I was just fine. Alex decided that it was my body saying that it didn't want to go to the gym. Whatever it was, it was damn terrible. I still got a good walk in yesterday. I was sure to stay close to home, in case it started again.

Today, I'm planning to make it to the gym to pursue "wedding dress arms". For my warm-up and cool-down I will begin and end with weights significantly lighter than those I use during the peak of my workout. I'm also planning on putting in at least 20 minutes on the stationary bike so I can get some cardio in. And of course, I will be watching my calories. What's your plan for the day?

Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

Dani

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hey Dani,

Sorry been kinda hectic here, trying to get some decent workouts in because my daughters are coming for a visit starting tomorrow, so I won't be working out like normal until Tuesday. Planning lots of activities so will be moving but didn't want to feel guilty lol

My weigh in I'm at 222 lbs :) hoping to break out of the 20s by next week. Strength training went very well, and I always do warm ups and cool downs, I've had too many injuries in the past to forget that.

Glad the pain went away, I get things like that sometimes, usually it's my body telling me I need to back off a bit.

Jen