Going great

Options
pcain123
pcain123 Posts: 11 Member
I have made it through the last 2 days and am going strong full JC cuisine!! Weight gain slowly moving down --yes I've been stepping on the scale each morning just to see where I am. Feeling much stronger getting back to exercise class and walking with DH again.

Replies

• Babyrn86
    Babyrn86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job! I know how much you love walking with your hubby! Hope you have the nice weather for it.
  • pcain123
    pcain123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! are you missing jc forums as much as i am? It was raining like crazy but has cleared up just in time. Can't wait to be outside.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    Glad you are doing better after getting back from your vacay! YeahJC is stupid to have their sight down for so long, i dont think they realize how important it is to a lot of people. i wonder what they are thinking.

here is my update, im finally able to walk a decent distance on my busted knee. last night i walked about 3 miles, and even broke into a trot a few times. i was scared and it definately felt weird in there and i took it really slow. i was expecting to feel some pain this morning, but i felt no additional pain ! Well, i have the tore acl pain, but no additional pain from the extra walking i did. So i'm gonna walk again tonight. I am planning on walking in the pool and doing some leg exercises in the water, and then mobility on the stationary bike for a while, and then i'll do some lifting. I'm lifting at lunch also for an hour. so i'll have about 2 hrs of lifting, and an hour of knee mobility for the day. I hope i have another pain free morning tomorrow morning!
  • Babyrn86
    Babyrn86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YESSS!!! I am missing the JC forums terribly! I check every day to see if it is up and working yet. It sure doesnt seem like it is a priority for JC to get it fixed, does it?

I am glad that your knee is holding up for you Sonya. Will you have to have surgery?

We have had a lot of rain as well and now it is scorching hot!

Happy Hump Day

Janet