10/27 Thursday Day 27 SLBC

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
jbi8b57xyms5.jpg

Theme: Fall Cleaning Project 3!

Today's Challenge: What's the last fall clean-up project will you accomplish today for this month's challenge? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...now's the time! After this challenge, you will now have completed three house projects that have been on your to-do list. They are now done. Way to go!

Alternative Challenge: Give yourself active goals to achieve throughout the day. They can be small or big just try to get as many done as you can.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot of magazines to wade through, so that I can toss them out! My husband would like this one done too!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Going through the house today to pick up that assortment of print material piles here and there and putting them into the recycle bin for the next pickup collection. That bin will be full by day's end!
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I have the days backwards. Yesterday I walked all over looking for fabric to recover some chair seats and today I am working on beating my weekly average steps. Hope it stops raining soon
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Cleaned my linen closet and my bathroom cabinets!!
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm posting behind times, but every day this month I have done an extra deep cleaning chore on my kitchen, cleaned it top to bottom. Can't recall what I did Thursday, probably worked on the desk - but I also went to a waterfit class on short notice, then later did a mile walk on YouTube using upper body weights