new - looking to add people who are happy to share diary

13»

Replies

• SpookyPockets
    SpookyPockets Posts: 33 Member
    My diary is fairly basic as I'm not logging what specific foods are but feel free to add me! Always happy to discuss
  • Mark_on_a_Mission
    Mark_on_a_Mission Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone, my diary is open and I log everything each day :)
  • findingfitsam
    findingfitsam Posts: 11 Member
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me anyone. I've got about 5st to lose so I'm here for the long haul and would love some fitness buds.
  • frannie_h20
    frannie_h20 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm happy to get some new friends too 😊

My diary is open and I love having a nose in other people's! I'm aiming for just over 1400 calories a day. I don't have that much to lose and I'm also only little so need to have calories fairly low in order to lose anything. I try to log everything and do a fair amount of cooking from scratch (working mum life permitting!).

I am also doing couch to 5k 🏃‍♀️
  • getto80kg
    getto80kg Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm nick looking to shed a stone and doing 1500 cals a day, add me 🙂
  • getto80kg
    getto80kg Posts: 17 Member
    My diary is open
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,541 Member
    Amazing to see how many people on this thread are no longer here and how many lasted around a month. I am now a serial starter, I would to say I will be here forever however life has got in the way in the past and it could always find a way to trip me up again. What I do know is I want to keep this lifestyle, I will comment daily and not just click 'like' and move on and if you drop out I will message you. If you want real MFP friend and will be one in return, I'm your man

*if me using the term 'man' offends you we shouldn't be friends because I'm rubbish at that stuff :)