10/31 Monday Day 31 SLBC

Options
themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
gjnav6mzb7pv.jpg

Today's Challenge: For our last daily challenge, pick an activity your love doing and do it! Maybe it's a bike ride or a walk with your dog, or even some outdoor yard work. Alternatively, if there was a daily challenge that you enjoyed or worked well for you, do that!

1oe221von6oq.jpg

Alternative Challenge: In keeping with the day, here's a Halloween inspired workout!

obgh62obn2z9.jpg

Thank you for being part of Sit Less Boot Camp!

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,004 Member
    Options
    What a cute workout! The only pumpkin in my house is full of candy for tonight's trick-or-treaters, and I've been working that pumpkin a bit too much. I'll meet my sister for a workout at Curves with a short walk afterwards. That is an activity we both love - our workouts are the high points of our week.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My daughter-in-law's mother recently introduced me to waterfit, after I complained about sore knees. I love it! I have now been 3 times. I am now trying to fit it in 2-3 times a week. I plan to go this afternoon.

Re Hallowe'en - since moving into an apt. I no longer have kids coming door to door. Our supers asked for donations of candy, and they will give out in the lobby. I bought some candy and left it in my car, in the underground garage, until I took it directly to their office. NO candy has entered my place at all this year!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! Love the pumpkin challenge!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice idea that pumpkin challenge! We have a very small pumpkin on our table. I could use that after work tonight! I have completed my weekday walk today!