Options
RedRita32
RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
Is anyone on phase 2 yet???

Replies

• nancr2000
    nancr2000 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am. I've done workout 5 & 6 twice. I find 5 to be really tough. There are couple of things I struggle through on those supersets of chest/shoulder/triceps. But it seems to be working, even if I have to take a break or two during an exercise.

Did good on my diet plan for several weeks, but the week of July 4 I had vacation and didn't track my calories or work out enough. So I repeated week 4 last week and have now getting close to completing week 5.

How are you doing?
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Yeah..I know what you mean about those exercises with the band are killer!!!! And those crabs I absolutely hate..Lol I still can't do those push up side lift (t stand) things...where's the modification for that crazy move! :)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Yeah..I know what you mean about those exercises with the band are killer!!!! And those crabs I absolutely hate..Lol I still can't do those push up side lift (t stand) things...where's the modification for that crazy move! :)

I do them on my knees... for the life of me I can't do a regular push up!! Tonight doing the LAST workout 6!!! Next week I am into week 7!!!
  • RedRita32
    Options
    Oh! My! I watched workout 7 and it looks so hard!!!!!!! They are in plank a lot of the time!! I hate planks!! Boo! :(