Like Minded Lushes November 2016

Options

Replies

• amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Monday -0
    Tuesday - shooting for a zero but we'll see..
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of white and fell asleep during the game. I got up and went to bed at 7:00. I haven't adjusted to the time change yet.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    No time change here...I love it and I am super happy everyone back on the east coast is only 5 hours difference...surprisingly that extra hour made a difference :)

Monday-0
    Tuesday-Lenny planted the "where are we going for dinner" seed....if I can resist it will be a zero!
  • rjadams
    Options
    last night was vodka. not good. today maybe nothing.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I am not having the success some of you are having with the zeros, but am doing good in the working out department.

By the way- I can't say enough good about this group of people. Not one word was said about the crazy divisive presidential campaign! That speaks volumes for the group! <3
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Gary-I never talk politics with friends and family....well let's get real, I just never talk politics. :laugh:

Monday-0
    Tuesday-Lenny won-2 margaritas at dinner, 1 shot, 2 bourbon drinks and 1 rum drink. Felt great this morning.
    Wednesday-I have a feeling drinks will be happening!!!!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 1 sangria
    Tonight - should be a zero.... :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'll say about the election is that I had to drink during it.... Most of a bottle of wine and I cracked a cider around 11pm.

Mon - 2
    Tues - 4
    Wed - 1 pumpkin beer. They are finally gone!
    Thurs - maybe a 0? Maybe a cider? Maybe I'll get some wine?

Little planned this weekend and I am HAPPY!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday- all the wine and then some
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-4
    Wednesday-3
    Thursday-yeah well no point in stopping now :wink:
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Did I say Thursday should be a zero....silly me! Open bottle of wine on the counter that I couldn't risk going to waste... ;)
    Moderated though and just had one glass...
    Happy Friday and Happy Veteran's day to all who served our great country! :)
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Mon - 2
    Tues - 4
    Wed - 1
    Thurs - I'm going to call the one good and one weak cocktail I had a strong 1.

Happy Friday! Happy Vets Day!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-5
    Wednesday-4
    Thursday-3
    Friday-at least 3. We have to get to bed super early tonight. We have a 730am flight to Oahu tomorrow morning. We going to see Citizen Cope. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I haven't spent any time in Oahu. We will do Diamond Head since it is in walking distance from our hotel and then probably bar hop before the show. Lots of walking, lots of drinking, lots of fun!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Friday - 0 :o. I'm losing my lushy ways.... :p
    Today my daughter and I are going to a University of Michigan hockey game...should be fun. Maybe a beer or two after the game...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Mon - 2
    Tues - 4
    Wed - 1
    Thur - 1
    Friday - 2 ciders and a bottle of wine
    Saturday - 2.5 ciders....asleep by 10. Up too late Friday
    Sunday - 3 ciders and a glass of wine. Made a spritzer so I could watch Transparent in bed and fell asleep about 10 minutes in.

I'm going to actually make an effort to have at least 2 0's this week: tonight and tomorrow.
  • rjadams
    Options
    It was a good football day yesterday. Broncos and Seahawks won. Not too much drinking because Saturday night I truly earned my lush card. I drank 2 bottles of wine. I think. I had steak and lobster for dinner but don't remember. :embarassed: I am really grumpy today so I will probably have some wine tonight. Good job on the zeros and good job on the lushing.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hi Lushes! It's been too long. Vacations, company, a ton of events, sicknesses and lots of work. Which means lots and lots of booze and food and I gained 10 pounds. I'm so so so bummed. Time to start focusing again. :(
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Aloha Everyone!!!
    We had a fabulous weekend. I am hurting a bit today....how is it Monday again :grumble:
  • amcanzo
    Options
    Good morning all! I had an incredibly dry weekend - weird! I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had an entire weekend go by and didn't have one drop of alcohol...
    Friday - 0
    Saturday - 0
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 2 glasses red wine
    Tonight - planning on zero.
    Looking forward to tomorrow when my honey comes back home...he's been "up north" hunting with his nephew for 6 days...usually I go with him but I'm out of PTO, so off to work I go instead :/
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Wow amcanzo!

I got a 0 last night. And slept for 9.5 hours. I can't stay up till 2am anymore......It affects me for days. I feel great today though!