Protein

Options
Hi all,
I had surgery about 1 year ago and have lost 55 lbs. I'm losing slowly now - which they say is very good but know I could do better sir many reasons. Please feel free to add me- I could use the support and will give it back.
I'm wondering about how you all get your protein in. I'm at the point where I've been told I need to choke down at least one protein shake per day to make sure I get more.
Also, getting enough fluids is a problem. Making good habits like water (yuck- wish I loved it) is hard.
Thanks. :)

Replies

• loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I’m almost 4 yrs out. For protein I have Greek yogurt for breakfast. For lunch I have either a packet of tuna or salmon mixed with cottage cheese. Both are good sources of protein. Supper is usually lean meat. Sometimes I need to add in a protein drink too. For water I mix 32 oz of water with a small amount of sugar free crystal light. I don’t like water so I have to add flavor.
  • drac2you
    drac2you Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 yrs out & still struggling to lose the rest of the weight I was estimated to lose. I was down a significant amount but gained about 10 lbs back. So now, I'm trying to get back on track so I can continue my journey. Also looking for friend here on MFP.

91434643.png