Your Gaming Zone

Options
Portable gaming is the name of the game for me. Usually the kitchen table..lol

20160628_062228_zpsfgv0nrrw.jpg

Replies

• Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    I need to be laying on my back, looking up at a big-@$$ TV to enjoy my gaming zone.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Right now we have a bedroom with two computer side by side. We also both have a 3DS. Then in living room we have two identical entertainment centers with the same 32" TV and an xbox one on each. Then he has a 360 and a PS2 with his. I have a NES, Wii and N64 with mine. And my 360 is in the bedroom with the bigger TV for watching movies and shows before bed.

We are about to get a bigger house though. It has two living room areas and a dining room. We are going to use one living room as a dinning room, eventually no table yet since no room in current house, and then the other living room is connected to dining room. So we will make that our giant nerdy gaming area. The dining room will have the computers and the living room will have the TVs. It will be nice if I want to play on comp I can still be near my husband while he is on Xbox. And now I can plug my comp directly into the router and stop being annoyed by my *kitten* wireless adapter since everything will be in the same room.
  • xDesertxRatx
    xDesertxRatx Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    @megzchica23 I would do that if i could get away with it. My GF is not a gamer and doesn't quite get it..lol..hence why i have portable gaming so it can be hidden out of site should the geek police arrive..lol
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    @xDesertxRatx That would make me so sad. I couldn't imagine a world without gaming with my husband. :(

I tried once to date a normal guy... it was so boring once we got past the going out and doing stuff all the time stage. When I went over to hang out at his place we would just watch TV and I was like so bored I couldn't stand it. It didn't last long haha. I need someone I have a lot to talk about with and a partner in video games. My gaming skills have improved so much since I met my husband. He got me into FPS games which I never was before because I sucked, but he helped teach me. Though sometimes I get a little tired of playing Multiplayer with him and miss playing RPGs and going on adventures and stuff. But luckily he got us Deadrising 3 and we have been having a blast on that.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    c6vdzhvo1m2o.jpg
    Here's mine! Instead of sitting at a traditional desk, I game from my lazy boy reclinder on a 65' Vizio 4K TV. Connected to it is my PC and on the shelf below the tv is the soundbar followed by a XB1 and PS4. It's kinda nice after going to the gym, taking a shower, to relax in a comfortable recliner for some games.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    No picture because it's really unspectular. I usually play on my PS4, so it's just the console and my tv. I also have a Macbook Pro on which I play WoW although I haven't reactivated my account in a long while, and a pretty low Windows laptop which runs The Sims, Stardew Valley and very little else. I play everything on my couch, so I guess good old Ektorp is my gaming zone.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Tower's off to the right on a separate table.
    vj3ny2icg5z6.jpeg