Week 5:
    Week 6:
    Week 7:
    Week 8:
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Kassma wrote: »
    Yay! I lost 2.7 lb which is amazing considering the chocolates in the house and yes, I have cheated and had some and I am 2 weeks into quitting smoking at the same time. I call it a win that I am still sane and losing weight! Imaging how much I could've lost if not for my chocolate cheats. I'm striving for no cheating with sweets this week.

I ate a small candy bar a day in October and fro-yo weekly and still lost 10 pounds, just make sure you account for those calories and macros and you'll be fine! Lifestyle changes are more important than diets!

For sure!!! "Diet" is such a negative word. That is one of the many reasons why they do not work, our minds subconsciously connect it with "Failure". Have a lifestyle change sounds and is so much more uplifting and positive. If you make a good lifestyle choices the rewards are endless!!
  • kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lisag1288 wrote: »
    Dropped 1.4 pounds, I was expecting a little more considering I followed my plan perfectly but its ok. I guess it is better to take it off slowly. I do feel better physically. I did not think 1200 calories would be enough to sustain me but I haven't had any serious hunger issues.

You will more often lose inches before pounds. Weird but it's true. Keep up the great work!!