Mobile Games?

Options
What games are you guys playing on your phones and tablets? Do you just play something to kill time or are you really hooked on something right now?

I've been obsessively playing Avengers Academy for a few months now. It's awesome because it's Marvel and because you don't have to connect to Facebook or add a bunch of strangers to get ahead.

The other game I discovered a few days ago is The Trail. It seems so unspectacular but I'll start playing and BAM, an hour's gone.

Replies

• megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't play a lot of games on phone. I lose interest quickly. Just pokemon go really.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    I've been addicted to Marvel Puzzle Quest for like two years now. Check it out at your own risk.
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :D You said Marvel. I must check it out!
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I play Marvel Avengers, Tropic Escape, and Order & Chaos 2. For when I am on the move I'll load up Pokemon Go.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Pool Break Pro. The best billiards game on Android. I've tried them all. Fantastic multiplayer, too.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    been playing paradise wars for a bit now
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I mostly play Marvel PuzzleQuest, Idle Heroes, and Clash of Clans. I tried out Animation Throwdown for awhile, but lost interest. I occasionally indulge in Fringo.
  • worstcaster
    worstcaster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I play Clash of Clans to kill some time.
  • Soulfood77
    Soulfood77 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Clash of Clans addict here. And the other Supercell games - Clash Royale and Boom Beach.
  • alikonda
    alikonda Posts: 2,358 Member
    Options
    My husband's been addicted to War Dragons ( http://wardragons.com/ ). I haven't played much but it sure is pretty!
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Mario Run has been fun so far to kill time. I still play candy crush jelly saga and Hearthstone on my phone.
  • naculp
    naculp Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    There's a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them eye-spy game that I've been playing recently.
    Also Best Fiends Forever is pretty fun and super simple
  • alikonda
    Options
    @naculp I've been playing the normal 'Best Fiends' game - it's just so cute!

Downloaded Marvel PuzzleQuest after I saw it mentioned here, but find it to be really laggy so I doubt I'll stick with it.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi, Castle Clash also I like this group already <3 just found it out
  • _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Rolling Sky is pretty addictive, but frustrating. I still have a copy of Floppy Bird that I'll play at times. There is one other game which name I can't recall which involves a Canadian chopping wood wearing various costumes. Other than that, I'll play games using an emulator. Oh! And Final Fantasy Exvius, because Ariana Grande is now a character. :smiley:
  • alikonda
    Options
    Just started playing Burglars, Inc, which is a fun pipe dream type puzzle game. I'm really loving the soundtrack!
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Hooked on War Dragons and MKX myself.
  • ClaudiaBette
    ClaudiaBette Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cookie Cats, Bee Brilliant, Blossom Blast Saga and KHux (Kingdom Hearts)
  • BigGuy2FitGuy
    BigGuy2FitGuy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been playing a lot of Dawn of Titans.
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Magic the Gathering Puzzle Quest is my current game of choice. I sometimes play Clash Royale still, too.