Need recipe inspiration!!!

Options
I am a year post op from gastric sleeve on 11/09/15. I am really getting burnt out on eating the same types of things. My go tos are greek yogurt with a bit of granola for crunch. I also bring along a 11oz ready to drink Muscle milk protein shake. (I am always on the go early in the day and can only plan ahead for breakfast and mid morning/afternoon pick me up. I really struggle with finding foods that are quick and easy for me to make and eat when I am at home. My husband continues to bring in his processed crap foods and eat them. in a self defeat i give in and eat a bit of the crap he has made, i then in turn get sick and I get emotional. It is a vicious cycle!! There are things i can't stomache: zucchini, squash, broccoli, eggplant, cauliflower, tofu, mushrooms, nut milks, soymilk. The holidays are coming up and this time last year i was drinking protein shakes with no interest in foods. Holidays are stressful enough!! anyone want to point me in the right direction for new recipes?

Replies

• aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    If you havent, check out "the world according to eggface" blog . She had a different surgery, but her recipes are all lower carb/high protein and pretty varied but similar bases. You can get lost in there for awhile :)