Week 5 - Nov 28 to Dec 4

Options
JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
So excited to post a decent loss today. I'm working hard to stay focused and get the job done.

This week I will:
1. Log daily
2. Exercise and include weights
3. Sleep well
4. Do a better job of planning my meals and following through with the plan

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I only lost a half pound last week, but that's what my calorie goal is set for. Even better though, I didn't gain!

This week's goals are:

Stay within my calories.
    Drink at least 6 glasses of water.
    Cook and eat at home. Saves me fat, salt, calories and money!
    Figure out an exercise plan for the winter months. I can't go mall walking everyday, it's too far from my house!
  • tress29
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Recovered from Thanksgiving? What are you doing to be more active this week? I'm working to double my daily steps. Most days I was luck to get 3000 steps! Now I'm taking the long way around from the bathroom, parking further away, taking a lap around the floor every hour or so. I don't like the cold, so checking out my cold weather gear so I can take the dog for a walk too.
  • tress29
    Options
    So yesterday, besides getting in extra steps at work, we put up the Christmas tree, did laundry, moved stuff to make room for the tree and walked our dogs. I had 7961 steps yesterday! No wonder my feet are tired today!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    tress29 - Sounds like a busy day. I'm thinking about asking my neighbor if I can borrow her dog to walk. Seems like it would making the walking more fun.

So far this week, I'm doing well with my logging and sleeping. I'm doing better with remembering to exercise and lift some weights. Meal planning could still use some help, but it's getting there.
  • tress29
    Options
    Everyone must be busy getting ready for the holidays because the group has been real quiet. I look forward to the start of each week, because that's when most of us pop in for an update.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aha! Goal! Ten mile beach and trail run completed alive and well.... Almost.... Walking like an old lady with bad knees. ... But finished with no injury...now back to serious food journaling....
    mabmldplkgwm.png
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    fcvdpe3765bd.jpg
    Having a race on the beach and crossing over at low tide to island trails was just wonderful