Ultimate Goal

Options
I'm only 18 & i currently weigh 179 lbs. i used to be in decent shape but then life got in the way. my ultimate goal is to weigh around 145 lbs. i'm hoping to find some women around my age to help encourage & motivate me to do the best i can & hold me accountable. with the help of others, maybe it'll make this journey a little easier.

Replies

• LexyBranson
    LexyBranson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I am 25 years old and weigh 230 pounds. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I am hoping to find some Fitbuddies to help get through this challenge. My doctor told me if i lose 20 pounds I am going in the right direction. My short term goal is to get down to 200 pounds. My long term goal is to get down to 150. Hope everyone has a great day

~Lexy
  • MissMetadata
    MissMetadata Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm a 28-year-old woman hoping to lose about 60 lbs. I currently weigh about 203 lbs, with 210 as my heaviest. Weight loss and body image issues have been a real struggle for me and I know I'm not alone. I feel like I could use some support through this and would like to help out other ladies along the way.