How was your Wednesday Warriors ?

Options
Hello team , I hope everyone had an awesome Wednesday ! I myself have a mild case of food poisoning . I have had a hard time keeping anything down . I haven't made the best food choices today either . I find on days I don't workout I tend to snack a lot more . I'm not quite sure why . But this brings me to my message for you today . We didn't get "fat" in one day of bad eating and we won't get thin in one day of good eating. We are all human . It is unrealistic to think that you can eat within plan 100% of the time . Our journeys to our goal weights will have several bumps in the road . That is ok . We can handle it . We will not beat ourselves up and forget all the progress we have made. We won't let one day of bad eating turn into a week of bad eating. We will dust ourselves off and get back into the "game". I have lost almost 100 pounds . I have around 70 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight . I won't let anything stop me from reaching my goals and I wish the same for all of you .
Cindy :heart:

Replies

• readyrubbies
    Options
    oh I am so sorry to here that cindy,i hope you feel better.make wise decisions and you will be fine.my Wednesday was busy,plenty of yard work,very nice day today.it will be the same tomorrow.but with the insane calorie burn and huge water intake I can't complain.hopefully the pounds will begin to drop faster,but I know not too fast,or it will be unhealthy.