Options
SuzyQ53015
SuzyQ53015 Posts: 38 Member
Hi! I have twenty pounds to lose (previously lost, then found

Replies

• SuzyQ53015
    Options
    Not sure what happened to the rest of my post!! Maybe it will show up, maybe not. The point of it is that I need to move my rump out of the chair. So my goal for the day is to exercise for a half hour, eat healthier, and cut back on sodium.

Suzy
  • Texasgirl38
    Texasgirl38 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Suzy I know what you mean I have around 80 pounds total to lose I just did a complete physical with blood work and I thought for sure that I would e a diabetic and I was wrong all my blood work came back normal or just under normal I was quite shocked. I'm currently working on my Carbs as that is where I'm slacking. I currently go to the gym for 2.5 hours 5 days a week and this week I will start doing Night workouts at home. I've been Eating Light homemade salads everyday for lunch and I've noticed a difference already. Good Luck and lets do this
  • weightwatcher490
    weightwatcher490 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all- love to exercise, not a problem but I hate to track food. I have learned though that tracking helps me to be accountable. Looking for tracking support....I am happy to support the exercise piece for anyone else. Former fitness instructor....I love it. Let me know how I can help.
  • SuzyQ53015
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi, Ladies! I don't mind logging my food, but I really dislike exercising. Once I get started, I'm fine. It's just taking that first step - literally! I'm in a funk I can't seem to shake. It's stress-related, but exercise might actually help me deal with it. My head knows what I need to do, but my body screams NO!! Let's hope that tomorrow is a better day all around!
  • weightwatcher490
    Options
    Suzy- my best time to exercise is in the morning. I go before work- so I get up at 0400 about 3 days per week and go to the gym. Do you know your best time of day to exercise?
  • SuzyQ53015
    Options
    I used to have an early morning routine. Then I got married and that changed my routine! I'm almost 59 and have been married for 19 months. Big adjustment!! : ) After that, I started with a late afternoon workout. Okay - I'm going to do an exercise DVD tomorrow afternoon. I am committing to it now! I'll check in tomorrow after working out! :smiley:
  • Texasgirl38
    Texasgirl38 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym at 5:45am-8:30am 5 days a week before work I also find that it's helping me with more energy during the day. Tomorrow night I will be starting a new video at home and it's from Body fit by Amy I found it on You tube. I'll check back in tomorrow with my results.
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My weakness is sweets and wine, love love love my sweet wine,lol I only have 11 pounds to get to my goal of 145, now with Christmas in the works and all the candy and cookie making, UGH!!!! It is so hard
  • weightwatcher490
    Options
    I have a horrible time with sweets too. Normally, I prefer to chew my calories so wine is not an issue for me. I did spin this morning, which is not unusual.....but, I tracked today! Yay me!
  • weightwatcher490
    Options
    How did you guys do today?
  • grannysmith54
    grannysmith54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    another year has gone by, I have been eatkng what I want so now I have 20 to 25 lbs. to lose, trying really hard this time
  • Hutchkate88
    Hutchkate88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey all