Before and After Pics

Options
If anyone wants to post their progress pictures or their goal weight photo, this is the place to do it. I've only lost 17 lbs. but I can still see a difference so I'll post mine soon. I do warn everyone. You may see a lot less clothing in my before and after pictures.

Replies

• janiner79
    janiner79 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Month1_zpsa0ae73a5.jpg
    Month 1

Month3_zps2cc53b0e.jpg
    Month 3

Month5_zpsb2def128.jpg
    Month 5

Month8_zps389509a8.jpg
    Month 8- Competition!

This is my first time posting pics... Hope this works!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    First, thanks for the invite. This is right up my alley.

I don't have before and after like Janiner, only because I didn't like taking pictures before and rarely do now! But I do have before and after in my profile pics. Can you see those? If not, i'll try and post tonight.
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look Fabulous Janiner79! I won't be posting pictures until I look like that as well.....so I guess you may never see them :cry: LOL!
  • janiner79
    Options
    WOW! You look Fabulous Janiner79! I won't be posting pictures until I look like that as well.....so I guess you may never see them :cry: LOL!

Thanks! And you can do this too!! It only took me 8 months to look like that FYI
  • OLeoLionessO
    OLeoLionessO Posts: 152
    Options

Thanks! And you can do this too!! It only took me 8 months to look like that FYI
    You were gorgeous already before the workouts and whatnot. Just wanted to add that in there.

How did you lose all that in 8 months? I struggle a lot with exercise because I can't afford a gym membership or anything
  • janiner79
    Options

You were gorgeous already before the workouts and whatnot. Just wanted to add that in there.

How did you lose all that in 8 months? I struggle a lot with exercise because I can't afford a gym membership or anything

It's 80% diet, 20% gym... But you do have to go to the gym to achieve it. It's a delicate balance of eating clean and working out hard.