Week 6 - Dec 5 to Dec 11

Options
JMarcella57
JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
edited December 2016 in Social Groups
I'm finally going in the right direction 2 weeks in a row. I may have floundered through the year, but I'm trying to stay focused and finish strong. Today, I will be traveling and I plan to stay strong on the road.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week! :)

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Gained a pound this week. Now that the weather is colder here I only made it to the track 2 times last week. I just joined the gym again so hopefully that will help.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I manage to get my steps in, and stick to the same basic menu all during the week. It's the weekends that tend to derail me. Yesterday, I didn't make my step goal AND we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch!

I'll be travelling the next two weekends, and both are very food centered events. I'll have to pre-log some party foods so I don't go too off track!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    1. No fast food
    2. Choose life over food
    3. Whole clean foods
    4. Go to gym x 2...
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    4jnlo5pvcxqk.jpg
    Mountain biking for almost two hours. What a great changeup in exercise. Got stalled metabolism I think
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Changing my calories to maintenance for the weekend. An extra 250 calories per day should cover the party on Saturday if I eat normally on Friday and Sunday!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    So far, the week has gone well for food choices and staying within calories. I still need to remember to exercise more. I'm a little disappointed that the scale hasn't moved much this week. But maybe the loss will show up tomorrow.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! B)