Wednesday, Dec 7th

Options
2nd day for me.

Breakfast: oatmeal, protein whey, and 2 fun-sized milked ways.
Lunch: grilled salmon, veggies, and mashed potatoes
Dinner: baked hummus chicken and tabouleh

Missed workout times on both lunch and after work.

Overall, I went way over on my calories (2000). Normally, I would have worked out at lunch, but it ended up being the office lunch, so I didn't go. Was too tired to work out after work.

I try to schedule workouts at multiple times so that it increases my chances of going at least once a day. Or, if I'm really ambitious, I could hit all my scheduled workouts. However, I don't think I could go before work and lately, I just feel too tired to go after work. I think my biggest problem is that I haven't worked out in a month. Getting back into my old routine just seems daunting. Any tips about getting motivated into making exercise a habit!

Replies

• Awlane
    Awlane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group today. Keeping motivated is one of the hardest things! Especially during the holidays. Looking to loose 15lbs by the end of February is my goal so staying motivated, hitting the gym, and food intake is priority #1 right now! Have been on MFP for a while but never really looked into the group or message boards. Going to see how things go. Will help in any way I can.