Ready Set GO

Options
Should I sit and dwell about my failures? Or should I keep going and going until I get it right once and for all? The answer seems so easy from the third party's perspective. To me however, it's another attempt to win. Am I going lift this burden off my shoulders and live freely or am I going to keep hiding in my comfort zone? Is this really my comfort zone? Do I really want this? How bad do I want it? And for what? Is it to look good, be healthy, have more energy, feel more comfortable in my skin, be in control of my self, build more confidence, look powerful, attract people or maybe stay youthful? I don't know. Could be all of the above. But why is it so hard then? If all I want is all of those then why am I fighting it? Why does it have to be so challenging? What is the core reason behind my struggles? Why is this a mind game? Does it have to be so complicated? No it doesn't. I'm not Freud by any stretch of imagination. Don't need to start analyzing. I don't have to. All I know is I want to do it. I need to do it. I have to do it. Whatever the reason is. I don't care anymore. If it's been a lifelong struggle then obviously I must want it. I want it so bad and that's all I know. I'm a successful career oriented mother of four. If I could accomplish all that then I must overcome this roller coaster ride. What have you accomplished in life. You must've succeeded at something. If you can do that then you can do this. Let's all start this journey once and for all. After all it's only 30 pounds. Thank God for what we have, and lets change what we can.
Let's do it together for together we can. Ready, Set GO