Trying to recover

Options
jevelynr3
jevelynr3 Posts: 43 Member
This month is especially a struggle with the holidays coming up. But I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I think I need some help with motivation and support to keep things at bay. I would like to say that I'm finished with it, but it's never that easy. Things have to change, I can't keep doing this anymore. I need to learn to love myself, instead of always being my worst enemy. I am very big into eating right, and exercising, but under times of stress, comes over indulging.
I'm trying to lose weight, stop stress eating, and recover. I do IF daily, along with throwing up my meals whenever I eat something terrible or overeat, and excessively exercising afterwards.
The throwing up isn't as bad as it used to be, but I've been here before where it consumed me for years, and I don't want to go back there.

Anyone else who is having a tough time, and trying to recover.. please reach out! It's hard when you don't really have much support, so we need to be here for each other! After all that's what this group is all about right?

Stay strong & keep smiling!

Replies

• LostintheAmazon
    LostintheAmazon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's good that you know what you are trying to work on. I get the struggle, as I've had issues that I've been struggling with for years but never actually been diagnosed or treated because I wasn't allowed or able to reach out until recently without being ridiculed. Hang in there and focus on doing your best and getting to where you want to be!