Join Me in 20 Weeks of Strength Building

Options
2»

Replies

• rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hope you recovery quickly! I am going to take it easy until my kids go back to school next week. Too hard to stay on track when my routine is out of wack. See ya next year!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    @DDHFree sorry to hear that. Hoping you have a speedy recovery.

I am also going to wait until the weekend to start, I have houseguests and thought I'd be able to get my workouts in but haven't been able to. Here we go January!
  • DDHFree
    DDHFree Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the well wishes. I went for my follow up and all is well. She cautioned me to start slowly but I still have to do that anyway. Looks like we are all nearing that January date so I guess we might as well make it official. I will create a new kick off thread to start us off on Sunday, January 1st.
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this. I'll repost in the January thread once it is created.

I'll be re-starting 5-3-1 with the goal of progressing further than I have before. I've been doing compound-focused strength training for the last 6 months, but I haven't been as disciplined as I would like. This time I'm taking a no-excuses approach, and I'm determined to hit my gym goal every week.

Plan: Wendler's 5-3-1 Program
    Start Date: 01/02/2017
    End Date: 04/22/2017 (4 rounds total)

Goals:
    1. Weight train 4 days/week
    2. 20 minute HIIT at least 3 days/week
    3. Lose at least 20 lbs
    4. Hit my protein goal daily
    5. Stop standing in my own way

Good luck to everyone!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would love to join this group that is focused on strength building! Because of my injury to my shoulder in October I have had to start all over with my strength training. I would love to join this group!
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Already everyone.... Hopefully everyone that's interested has made it known. Below is our team of 8 for 20 weeks. I can't wait to see everyone's first 4 week results. When you are ready to make your first posting go to thread 20 Weeks of Strength Building - Team Finish_No_Matter_What. Let's have fun ladies!

1. DDHFree
    2. Amyinthetard
    3. Kirstie
    4. Rachael
    5. SBL
    6. Klove
    7. Cherrybomb
    8. Fanncy
  • Sarahalley16
    Sarahalley16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to get in on this? :-)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I wish I'd have seen this sooner. Let me know if you do another one of these! :)
  • DDHFree
    Options
    Tiffancylacourse, I see that you posted to the original sign up post. I've been trying not to launch that thread but thought I would check it to see if may you were the one who posted. Admittedly, I do want to keep the group small and not get into a never ending sign up mode.

But it sounds you really are serious about joining so if you are still interested please join us. I think the other ladies will be okay with one more. I will see if I can message you in case you do not see this message.
  • DDHFree
    edited January 2017
    Options
    error - deleted