Thursday 7/18 committment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Day before weigh in all, are you ready? How's your focus on these dog days of summer? What's your plan for today?

I have open field football practise tonight at the stadium, get to jog around on hot turf.

Keep Hydrated all, and make it your best day of the week!

Replies

• babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    You know it KRK!
    Everyone bust a move today to get ready for tomorrow's weigh-in.
    We are strong and fearless...:devil:
    BBB
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little sluggish this morning but KRK and BBB have motivated me to not let that get me down. I live in Minnesota because I don't like being hot, but we're part of the heat wave that is sweeping the country. It was 95 and very humid here yesterday, and I don't have a/c in my house so I haven't been sleeping very well the past few nights.

Trainer session tonight, with some cardio before. There is a/c at the gym so no excuse not to get a great workout! At least I won't be running on the hot turf like Keith...ugh!

Have a great day everyone.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I set my goal to ride 7 miles total on my bike, but I decided to do a full hour instead, so I ended up with 9.25 miles!! My legs felt like rubber after that workout!

Today I'll run at least 2 miles, but possibly more. I'm FINALLY getting a heart rate monitor today, so I"m sure I'll be excited to use it!

Have a great day everyone!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    July 18th Commitment:
    -Drink 12 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -12,000 Steps
    -30 lunges at lunch
    -Walk 1 mile at work
    -Walk 1 mile after work
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, today I did 1 hour Zumba at gym and I was sweating buckets because it's boiling hot nowadays. I'm really looking forward for tomorrow's weigh in. You guys are doing a great job :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym his morning. 10 minutes on stairmaster and then some lifting.