Sign-in, January 7

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I am a perfectionist when it comes to work. My goal is to stop stressing about perfection. In general I want to delete the stress and heal the ulcer. Still no computer the mouse arrived need more to get back up and running lol.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think mine has been a vague intention to lose weight the last 10 years eek apart from last year when I was 9months pregnant and just focussed on that! Ironic that this year I've not bothered with it as a resolution and fingers crossed I'm on track to keep losing. Good luck to everyone with whatever your goals are.

Agh, baby crying. Got to go. yes x 3
  • deadchipmunk
    deadchipmunk Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Exercise: no
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

(I get vertigo when I migraine. The nausea today is tough, so no exercise for me.)
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @lsabeIIe - loved the pic!
  • sal144
    sal144 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• NameItNClaimIt
    NameItNClaimIt Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I am so going to bed before 10 on a Saturday!
    Snow here today cancelled my plans. Bad for social; good for diet.
    Plenty of exercise today shoveling. Decided not to use the snow blower. It was a fluffy 6-8", so not too bad - - except that area at the end of the driveway where the plows drop all that heavy wet slush.
    Food - pot roast perfect for today and it's all under and tracked.
    Happy weekend!
  • cdjackson568
    cdjackson568 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Exercise 20 min walk
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 30 minutes of yoga and 30 minutes of walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

My constant goals are to become happier, healthier, and more kind. I have no specific resolutions.
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My weight loss is not a new years resolution, but my necessary change does involve food. The types of food I eat have to change because my children are watching me and copying me! And, of course, they'll only eat what I buy. So the change has to begin with me, so my entire family can be healthier. My oldest son is a little overweight and we need to get it under control before it becomes a major problem for him.

Exercise: Yes. 4-mile run/walk
    Tracked: Yes
    Under calories: Yes. By quite a bit.
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, 30 minutes on stationary bike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

Yes, I have a huge resolution to hitmy goal in 2017. From my heaviest on 12.25.16 I will have to lose a total of 120 lbs to hit my goal. I'm already on my way but I still have a long way to go. I'll do it this year... Wish I was already there!!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, walking
    Yes, wrote down everything
    Yes. I went over my normal, but had budgeted extra because of some special dishes I was making as a treat.
    My biggest resolutions are to lose weight and be more active.
  • hkaccompanist
    hkaccompanist Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes for under budget and log them down; no exercise as not feelng good but did do 20 mins housework.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes, bike and weights
    Cals - yes
    Track- yes

Resolutions? Made big changes in my job last year to decrease stress at work and home, and that has been wonderful. The plan to lose ten pounds did not work, so that is my resolution again. Step one is teo log in here every day to be accountable and to get support. Step two was to figure out some of my roadblocks. What I came up with was: I get overwhelmed by all the choices and decisions day after day around food shopping, prep, and eating, compounded by the fact that my growing athletic teenage boys do not, and should not, eat what I'm eating.... and my husband has yet other nutrition needs. Aaaaaah. So, I have ordered a food service for my meals that will start in two weeks. That will take the stress of my meals out of the picture. It is not forever, but to give me a focus. Starting with 3 weeks and then will probably decrease my order for the next three weeks, and see how it goes. I am very optimistic and looking forward to some results, and to spending less mental energy on my food.
  • Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1/7/17
    Exercise - yes // walking 30 minutes & an old Denise Austin dvd from the 80's 30 minutes - flash back to the past!!!
    Calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Bonus ... The scale was down!!!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I resolve to lose the last few pounds I regained the past couple months, and I want to work on strengthening my arm and stomach muscles. It's only going to happen by working the program MFP style.