Sign-in, January 5

Options
2»

Replies

• phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    Rick- that is wonderful news!! Beautiful pics. My hubby and I lived in Brazil a bit before we had kids. Treated sick people along the Amazon in northern Brazil and saw amazing people, diseases, monkeys, and sites.

@bocasdelbob - thanks so much for sharing your stories about Buddy. Makes me smile!

Keep on getting down @ICameToGetDown!!!!

Exercise- yes, ran an hour. Went out fast on the first 3 miles and it felt pretty good.
    Calories- yes
    Track- yes
  • RunningMom1038
    RunningMom1038 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Exercised, tracked, and stayed under today!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Went to bed exhausted last night so only posting now.

Yes x 3.

Great news Rick. What a relief. I hope now you can enjoy your visitors a bit more.

Well done everyone!
  • Shutterbuggg
    Shutterbuggg Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes even though the pinch in my shoulder wanted to keep me away from it. I powered through it thinking it would help relieve it and it did a little. Husband and I went at 5 again and had no problem getting our workout in :)
    Calories/Tracking? Yep! Focusing on getting my protein in.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories yes
    Tracking yes

• Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    1/5/17
    Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Yes (under)
    Tracking - Yes
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    So much change happening in my worklife, sorry I may be a bit distant and am basically only checking in.

Sending good vibes to you and your Mom @RangerRickL

Exercise yes, walking and stretching only 30 minutes
    Calories yes, went to bed VERY early last night and didn't eat dinner, so was a bit under.
    Tracking yes.
  • Elle_phant
    Elle_phant Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    January 5th

Pass
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Costa Rica sounds like fun. It's -2 here right now as I type this! Hubby and I are planning to go to Costa Rica for our 25th...in 2020.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1

Horrible day! Besides having an emotional day, my sister's car battery died (at her apartment, fortunately). I tried jumping it myself (first time every trying that) and just got the clicking noise. Later that evening (remember temps were FRIGID) hubby (aka John) tried with his work truck. He couldn't get in to my sister's car because I put her keys in there for him, and he accidentally locked them in there. :-( My sister couldn't find her spare keys (later on she did). After quite a while of trying (and sitting in his truck to warm up), John was finally able to rig something to unlock her door. We started it, and it worked fine! After 10 minutes we shut it off and waited a minute, and then restarted it, and it was dead again! So she needs a new battery. As if that wasn't bad enough, John went to his work truck to get in, and the door was locked with the engine running!!!! We were close to his place of work to get his replacement key, but when he tried it, it was the wrong key! So....he called the guy he was working with who had an extra remote for his truck, and he came and unlocked it. Meanwhile, John was worried he'd run out of gas because it was almost on empty, so he immediately drove across the street to put gas in. What a day!!!!!
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your bad day, @lamlam2013 !

Exercise-yes, 3mile run today with my group.
    Calories-yes
    Tracking-yes
  • Jarhead87
    Jarhead87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Exercise-yes 3mile walk
    Calories-yes
    Tracking-yes