dec 18 thru the 24th

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
ok I have been missing in action most of this holiday cycle I was in a holding pattern till the Christmas cookies arrived now I have gained a few pounds. I am at 142

I gave myself a pass due to the new job and there is just so much to learn and get comfortable with. But come the new year I need to start exercising again i guess it'll be baby steps.

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I work on a Help Desk and several of the teams we support have brought in treats. Can I sabotage my co-workers? If they'd hurry up and eat those Hershey's Pot 'o Gold caramel thingies, then I wouldn't be so tempted!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Welcome back 2020pinktogo.

tress29 - I'm so glad I have a home office. This time of year sounds particularly tempting in the outside world!

This week, my scale is stuck again. But I will keep doing the right things and hopefully it will reward me again by my weigh-in day. Weird how that works. :o

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I have never worked some place where there has been so much food around a holiday. tomorrow may be our 5th maybe 6th luncheon being served to us from a different company. Not including the cookies the chocolates etc. It's like OMG
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I know, right?! I'm finally down another pound, but it was really hard won this week!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas.... Will weigh next week!
    x4b2z6vm0trp.jpg
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Seriously, redoing my action plan... Knee injury with no running or biking x3 weeks... Time to get serious and go back to my good habits... Merry Christmas!! Onward!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Merry Christmas!