Emotional?

Options
QUEST8
QUEST8 Posts: 8 Member
When you think of the work emotional we instantly, most of the time, think of someone that is crying their eye balls out. Right? What about the emotion that you can't see easily? The emotions that we hold on to like a dislike/grudge, or even disappointment. The emotions that we hold on to can cause us to behave in ways that become unhealthy for us physically.

For example, I always have a hard time when shopping for clothes because I am a curvy girl and the stores I would love to shop at, usually have a paper doll in mind. However, I have noticed lately that I allow dislikes (such as this) to feed into a bad attitude towards working out consistently. What would happen if I started thinking, "Maybe if I work out a little harder I might be able to fit into that soon."

Step back from whatever you feel, and detach yourself a bit. Think about ONE thing or emotion that you struggle with everyday, or when you are in certain situations. Yes lets deal with that one, right now. Don't allow the negative emotions rob your progress as easy as before.

The discussion topic is "Where would I be in life if I was able to control my emotions more accurately and appropriately?" I would be MORE..., and BETTER.......(you fill in the blanks) :smile: