Christmas/Hanukkah plans?

Options
crimsongrey
crimsongrey Posts: 329 Member
For those who celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah or ?? what are your plans? Anything fun and exciting?

I'll be feeding breakfast and doing stalls so won't be home until around noon. My hubby and I don't have family here and we don't have kids, so we'll just have a quiet day hanging out and having a nice dinner together at home. Holidays are pretty boring for us, but we don't mind.

Replies

• cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Today I am watching my sisters 3 kiddos (12, 10, 8) so we will be doing some baking and getting the house ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow my family is coming over for our gift exchange and a nice brunch. Then we will just relax as a family for the rest of the day and have a nice dinner.

Christmas morning we wake up and do the present thing with the kiddos and then will head to my husbands parents house around 2 for presents at their house. His parents then host everyone for Christmas dinner. :)
  • snookb276
    snookb276 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    We had a Christmas dinner for the extended family Wednesday. Christmas Day will be with our adult kids and our new granddaughter! I'm looking forward to it.