last week of Dec the 25th -31st

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Well I have never had so many cookies in my house it seems to be the gift everyone decided to give us. :# I'm doing great staying away from my sister in laws. she makes the weirdest stuff. but the cut outs are my downfall and everyone else sent those.

I keep telling myself baby steps like if I eat cookies I eat veggies for dinner. I can't wait for them to be gone.

I can't believe this is the last week of December. This month just flew by.

Have a great week everyone!!

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I was down 6 pounds but Christmas Eve & Christmas Day was not pretty. Fudge, cookies, cheese dishes and lots of food. I indulged a little too much and gained back 2 pounds. I sent all the left overs home with my sister in law who has 7 teenagers with great metabolisms. Time to get these two pounds off I gained and keep going.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I was up 2 pounds this week, but intend to get it right back down. I'm ending this year about where I started (weight-wise) but I feel like I've learned a lot. Moving into 2017, I feel much stronger and better prepared from the 2016 lessons. I also feel like I know more about myself, what I want and what's important to me moving into this new year.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We had candy given to us this year, so I've been keeping it to two pieces a day. I only have three pieces left and the rest belongs to my son. I managed to spend the last three days in my pajamas (Christmas with teenagers is so relaxing!) I got almost no steps in, but sleeping through breakfast every day gave me extra dinner calories! I have managed to maintain this week, and that's all I was hoping for. I have two pounds to go to goal, so I'll have to be extra good (and active) this week if I'm gonna make it!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    How goes it?

As I keep saying lately, sorry to have been so absent -- Christmas has been busy and I just can't seem to make myself focus on keeping to any eating plan. On total "wait 'til the New Year" mode which isn't great, but oh well.

Fun Christmas, though.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    5 days until my final weigh-in for the challenge. I'm looking forward to 2017.
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Five days without diet coke!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Starting over.. Reset goals and actually logged today... Amazing amount of calories consumed!
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I must have gain and lost the same three pounds over and over again! I still at 155 pounds.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 162, so I managed to lose 5 pounds of my 7 pound goal.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I lost the 2 pounds I gained over christmas. I didn't reach my goal, but I had a 7 pound loss, so I am pretty happy.