January

2»

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    It was a great day. All of my goals were achieved, and it was a Green day. Woohoo!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Just as good as yesterday. Tomorrow will be a carb day though. I can feel it. Ha!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    1/10 - 13 green 13/31
    Steps > 10000 all days
    Water: 8 glasses 10th -12th, 6 yesterday

@Laughter_Girl I have put C25K on hold. I dropped my phone, cracked the screen and it went black. My crazy awesome IT husband and his awesome boss who rebuilds pinball machines as a hobby don't think they can fix it. I have a replacement on order (thank God for insurance), but I can't get my Bluetooth headphones to connect to the old phone. Bah! Humbug!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Yesterday I planned to treat myself, which I did. I should have passed on the apple pie though because it was too sweet for me. Lesson learned.

Today I was back on track. I'm feeling like my old healthy self, which is a total win.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Sorry about the phone. that sucks. My phone fell into the washing machine a couple of years ago, and it was a total inconvenience. Hopefully, you'll be up and running soon...literally and figuratively.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    I'm back! Was out of town for a few days to visit family. Needless to say, it was a bunch of red non-logged days. Boo! On the plus side, I'm ready to get back on track again.

Still at 7/31 green days.

Sorry about the phone @MelissaPhippsFeagins. That stinks. Mine fell off a table last year and shattered and I know the feeling.

@Laughter_Girl so glad to have you back in the swing of things with us!!
  • bbinoa
    1/16
    Green, yes
    8/31
  • bbinoa
    1/17
    Green, yes
    9/31
  • Laughter_Girl
    So, yesterday was a bust. I ate too much at a friend's house, but we had a good time. That made me appreciate today that much more.

I'm still doing some form of exercise at least 5 days, drinking my water and logging faithfully. I joined a group on Dietbet Jan 2nd, and I don't intend on losing my money. :D

@MelissaPhippsFeagins We miss you.
    @bbinoa Glad you're back green again, and I hope you had a good time visiting family.
  • bbinoa
    1/18
    Red.
    9/31

Failing at my workouts. I really dislike staying after work to workout here. I want to leave when the day is over! Missing my lunchtime workouts, but they're not an option now. I've got to figure this out.
    @Laughter_Girl what is dietbet??
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Hi, girls. I'm down with a stomach bug and could barely lift my head from Monday afternoon to this morning. I hope to be back up and active by tomorrow. I have not even tried to eat anything since yesterday though. This is ugly.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Hey, y'all. I'm finally able to eat without being sick and have spent my afternoon cleaning my kitchen. I still have a sink full of dishes though. I'm not going to stress over them today. I don't want to be sick again.
  • bbinoa
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins so sorry to hear you've got the stomach bug! Ugh. No fun. I've picked up some flu like thing... on day 3 of fever, aches and chills. Yuck. I'll be planning for a fresh restart in a few days. For now let's just recover.