Glad to have the support...

Options
My apologies to the group if I have "clogged a thread" or something like that. LOL. Just an old lady trying to stay on track with the support of others. I think I am to post my progress in "My discussion." The ticker may take me awhile to figure out, but I appreciate the info. On track because of you, so... Thanks. Bare with me please...

Replies

• EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Post as much as you like :) That's why I set up the group, the thread on the main forum was getting so many posts I thought we could use our own space to cheer each other on.

I love trail running too, it's much better for my dog than running on roads and way more fun for me. Never a dull moment when you're dodging mole hills and tree roots! My agility has improved a lot, considering I used to be really clumsy.

I'm going to do a thread at the end of each month for everyone to post their totals for that month, as well as their running total, but if you want to post more often then a few people have set up their own thread to track their progress.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    EauRouge1 wrote: »
    Post as much as you like :) That's why I set up the group, the thread on the main forum was getting so many posts I thought we could use our own space to cheer each other on.

I love trail running too, it's much better for my dog than running on roads and way more fun for me. Never a dull moment when you're dodging mole hills and tree roots! My agility has improved a lot, considering I used to be really clumsy.

I'm going to do a thread at the end of each month for everyone to post their totals for that month, as well as their running total, but if you want to post more often then a few people have set up their own thread to track their progress.

a weekly totals thread on a sunday might be good for keeping everyone accountable as well? the end of jan seems a long way away right now!!!
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sure, I can do a weekly one as well if that will help.