Friday 7/19 Weigh-in Payoff Day

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
So how'd you do this week? Today we get to see the fruits of our exercising and commitments!

Post your weight, optional measurements, and any comments for the good of our order.

Your all busting your butts and people are checking them out!:love:

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Giggling at the butts comment. Good one!

I didn't make it - was just down half a pound. Had a good week but I was down so much last week I'm not surprised to have a smaller loss this week. It all evens out in the end. :smile:
  • krk5235
    Options
    Speaking of evens out...... held steady last week, lost 3 this week down to 201, YAY. And unfortunately no one is checking my butt ... yet. :glasses:
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    7/12 Weigh In: 245
    7/19 Weigh In: 244 (woot woot 1 pound lost!)

*Although I only lost 1 pound and I'm back to the weight I was when I was doing good during the 20/75 Challenge, I feel GREAT! I have a co-worker that I've been doing walking lunges and the squats challenge with during lunch (as well as walking). I also can feel a difference in my legs and in my butt (the saggy part...lol). My sister also stated the other day that I have no belly (which isn't true, It's just WAY smaller than it was a year ago)! Tomorrow marks 1 week until vacation with my family and I am feeling great!

July 19th Commitment:
    -Drink 12 glasses of water
    -Stay within my 1,000 calorie deficit
    -12,000 Steps
    -40 lunges at lunch
    -100 squats at lunch
    -Walk for 15 minutes at lunch time
    -Walk 1 mile after work
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I have to say it's really nice to be in a place where the scale doesn't make or break my week anymore (emotionally). Not all that long ago it would have. Mid-week the scale bumped up half a pound. Wasn't eating poorly. Was still working out. Sometimes that's just going to happen. You've just got to keep going and trust that the next week (or the week after that) it will catch up again.
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Only lost .2 last week, but I am down 3 POUNDS this week. :drinker:
    I have cracked the 120's with a big whopping weigh-in of 129.3 down from 143!
    I love you all!:love:
    Happy Weigh-in Day for the DIEHARDS!!!
    BBB
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    Speaking of evens out...... held steady last week, lost 3 this week down to 201, YAY. And unfortunately no one is checking my butt ... yet. :glasses:

OK KRK, just for the record, I would check out your butt, but only for you, my friend...
    :heart: BBB
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Last Friday, I was 187.3 and this Friday, 187.0. I understand weight loss isn't linear, and that is still a loss, so I’m not going to let it discourage me. Everyone keep up the good work! :)
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well, last week I was at 160.2 and this week I'm at 156.6. So I've lost 3.6 pounds since last Friday!! I only have .8 to go to be where I was four weeks ago when I was at my lowest weight since joining MFP - then my ticker will be accurate again!

I'm pretty proud of how this week is turning out. I had two lunch meetings this week while giving performance reviews, and another lunch meeting with the managers in my office, and I was able to make healthier choices and still stay within my calories each day! That makes me a lot more confident about the vacation I have coming up in a couple of weeks!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    What an amazing week everyone is having. I'm so proud of all of you! Cheers! :drinker:
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same. People are looking at my butt, mostly to say that my pants are falling off!!!!!!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done guys :D I lost 2 lbs this week so I now weigh 118 lbs. I was really ill so couldn't eat much for the past two weeks but I did work out.

I'm so proud of you, die-hards!! Keep it up ????
  • krk5235
    Options
    Only lost 1 pound???!!! Thats our goal you did great!!! wooo hoo join that happy dance!!!!
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm at 208.5. I'm still hovering around the same weight. However, I lost 1 inch in my waist since I last measured. That's actually pretty good, meaning my body composition is changing. In the next week or two I'm probably going to do way more rope skipping. Right now I'm at 6 min a day 4 - 5 days a week. I'm going to increase the time to about 20 but decrease the intensity.....
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Great job diehards!

I lost .6 this week. I'll take it!
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was out on family vacation this week so I am going to skip this week. We walked a lot everyday but there were not too many choices for good food. So I think it all evens out. I will weigh in next Friday.

You all are doing great! Keep it up!
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oops - Weight popped up to 184 after being on vacation and overindulging! Gotta get back on track... So far, today has been a good day.