MissionEnforcer
MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
edited January 2017 in Social Groups
THIS IS A TWO STEP PROCESS!

BE SURE TO JOIN THE GROUP AND
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE SPREADSHEET!

LINK TO SIGN-UP SHEET

How to get the Sign-Up Spreadsheet:

All spreadsheets used in the race use the "Google Sheets" App. If you're using a PC you should have no problem at all accessing the spreadsheet. Simply click on the above link, and you will be there.

Using a smartphone to access the spreadsheet:

Method 1:

1) First off, you need to have the "Google Sheets" App on your phone. If it's an Android Phone, download it from "Google Play". If it's an iphone, download it from "itunes".

2) Type (or copy/paste) the spreadsheet address :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RXj9Q5SxxZqzsIvn2Vo7ehav8n2K97OYvssvq18i56I/edit#gid=546528993

into your phone's internet browser. This will usually get it into "Sheets". After that, it's easiest to click on "Sheets" each time and choose the picture of the spreadsheet, rather than access it through MFP (you also get a faster and complete version (all lines and graphics intact).

Method 2:

1) Download "Google Sheets", as above.

2) E-Mail me your "Google Username" Example: "yourname@gmail.com" or any other e-mail that you used when you signed up for "Sheets", and I will add you directly as a user. Send information to @MissionEnforcer or missionenforcer@gmail.com.

Method 3:

1) Get someone to E-Mail the link to your G-Mail address. Opening it from there usually works too.

In General:

For all Methods, you should hit the "Sheets" icon on your phone to access it each time, rather than going to MFP. This is probably the easiest method once you've viewed it for the first time.
This discussion has been closed.