Any Potterheads here?

Options
missebees
missebees Posts: 11 Member
I'd love to add potterheads! My only request is that you share your house if you're comfortable. I am either a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin, depending on my mood. I could also be called a Raverin or a Slytherclaw!

About me: Goal is to lose 60 pounds-ish, it's not a definite goal because I also want to gain muscle. Just want to look damn fine and feel damn fine, really. I've been off and on this site for years because I couldn't get interested enough in it, sticking to it this time though through motivating buddies!

Replies

• geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 100% a Slytherin, but Ravenclaw is definitely second on the list.

My goal is to lose between 32 and 52 pounds from where I am right now, which will get me solidly into "normal" weight territory. I've lost 109 pounds over the last two years, so I'm moving in that direction slowly, but steadily.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm about 90% Hufflepuff because I tend to be rather laid back and self sufficient (it a good house for engineers) and that last 10% is Slytherin because I'm a smartass by nature.

I'm down to the long haul of maintenance but MFP and friends definitely helped me get there.