Here we go again!

Options
Hello :)

I have been trying to get the weight off for several years and have betrayed myself over and over again. I believe myself every time and each time, I get in my own way! I believe that I have a food addiction and the ironic part is I help others with addictive behaviors every day. Therefore it is time to put my money where my mouth is! I purchased premium and am planning meals and exercising. I understand that this is the honeymoon period, and I am more motivated to accomplish this task then ever before! So here we go. I am in a Masters level program for Mental Health Counseling and I feel that being able to overcome the issues in my life that keep me coming back to my ole buddy food for solace will also help me to be a better counselor. I am doing yoga in the morning and riding my bike in the afternoon. I will be going to a gym at least twice a week to get in my strength training. I have been using the meal planner on My Fitness Pal to keep track of my calories and micronutrients, as well as fat , sugar, and carbs. I am looking forward to encouraging and being encouraged by the ladies in this group along the way. Blessings to you all and your journey to a healthier life. Tammie