newbie in need of support

My name is Heather, I am new to this site and group. I was diagnosed with pcos when I was about 14 and have been struggling ever since. I have always had some issues with my weight but it seemed to really balloon over the past 4-5 years. My boyfriend and I have been TTC for 7 years now. I have had multiple pregnancies, all ending before 6 weeks. i have been losing weight (which all of you know is a very slow, frustrating process) but it doesn't seem to be helping. I am ready for a family, and don't want to run out of time!

Anyway......looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks for listening to me rant. lol

Replies

• fairie_marie
    fairie_marie Posts: 106
    HI there, welcome!! Sorry you have been through so much.. Are you seeing a doctor? I read that for some women with PCOS taking Metforin helps prevent miscarriages. Also you could have a bigger hormone imbalance and may need to get progesterone (sp) shots to help keep you pregnant.. I have 2 kids and trying for my 3rd.. I know that weight plays a huge factor in my fertility. GL in your journey!