WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND

Options
Hello everyone.In this topic you can tell us what's on your mind.Tell us what is on your heart.what are any concerns you are currently having?list them and let us know.so we can help you,encourage you,and motivate you.We are here for you.we are your family.Sometimes it will make all the difference in the world,to someone who are having problems and hardship,to hear encouraging words,motivation,and support.i created this topic/section to do that.turn to us your family,rather than food?with love.:heart::heart: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing: We can work through any situation or concerns you may have together.i use to turn to food when I had a problem.i have learned,rather than that,find support from family and friends to help you through it.you will feel better,and you will do it the healthy way :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• readyrubbies
    Options
    I am more determined than every to fight and work hard.although obstacles try to get in your way.you must fight hard,work hard,and be more determined than ever to push through it!there will always be obstacles,but the main objective should be to learn to push through it,and come out victorious in end.there is a inner warrior within you,you must pull it out of you,and use that strength and power my ready warrior,and give it everything you got!you can do it!!